ReSpec: Deprecate "Last Call" (LC) status

From: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 18:58:01 -0700
To: spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
Hi,
I would like to deprecate and remove "Last Call" status in ReSpec, as
it was removed from the W3C Process Document (as of 2015, I think). In
theory, there should not be any documents in LC, as all their LC
comment periods would have long expired by now (and those specs should
be using the new process... but I'm mostly just guessing).

Would this be an issue for anyone? If so, could you kindly comment here:

https://github.com/w3c/respec/pull/962

Kind regards,
Marcos