Re: please help with cloud bikeshed issue?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 11:53:01 -0700
To: "Hodges, Jeff" <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Cc: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
Nonsensical errors suddenly popping up throughout the spec usually
indicate that one of the handful of transformations that operate on
the raw text of the document (before HTML parsing) is misfiring, and
yeah, that's what happened here. I'm trying to get better compat with
CommonMark, and that means dealing with both inline code spans and
fenced code blocks. My code to ignore the start of code blocks was
misfiring, and as a result large portions of your spec were being
treated as escaped code rather than working HTML. ^_^

Fixing now.