Re: Relaxing mailing list requirement

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 13:53:36 -0700
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>, Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>
On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I think I need to just update ReSpec's templates to allow
> developers to say "we prefer feedback on GitHub... historical archive
> of issues is captured in mailing list X".

The CSSWG's Bikeshed boilerplate says:

"GitHub Issues are preferred for discussion of this specification.
When filing an issue, please put the text “css-syntax” in the title,
preferably like this: “[css-syntax] …summary of comment…”. All issues
and comments are archived, and there is also a historical archive."
<https://drafts.csswg.org/css-syntax/#status>

~TJ