Re: Relaxing mailing list requirement

From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 09:33:17 -0500
To: Tobie Langel <tobie@codespeaks.com>
Cc: spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Tobie Langel <tobie@codespeaks.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Aug 2016, at 15:53, Shane McCarron wrote:
>
> I suppose we could maintain a list of approved ones and a process for
> getting new ones included.
>

> We should just consider people are grown-up enough to choose the work mode
> that best works for them and not add an unnecessary layer of process.

Apologies... I phrased that poorly.  I meant for pubrules purposes and for
new groups.  Just as a way to give people a clue about what works well.  If
all we care about is that there is SOMETHING against which to comment...
that's fine with me.  I just want to be sure that respec does the right
thing and pubrules doesn't complain.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops