Re: Relaxing mailing list requirement

I actually took Martin's comment to be about some scripts that are *used*
by github that are non-free.  But maybe I am confused.

Regardless, I am open to this change to pubrules.  Basically allow each
group to designate a tracker.  I suppose we could maintain a list of
approved ones and a process for getting new ones included.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops