Re: Pubrules: Use https for /TR documents

Thank you to everyone who got this done!

Mike West, for pushing us forward.

Marcos, Tab, and Shane, for taking constant care of bikeshed and respec.

Denis and Antonio, for involving our back and front tools forward.

Editors in general, for their patience and understanding while we're
moving our tools forward.

Thank you,

Philippe