Re: Pubrules: Use https for /TR documents

On Mon, 1 Aug 2016, at 08:14, Denis Ah-Kang wrote:
> The day has finally come. With the official release of the new
> pubrules [1], we now require people to switch the TR links to https.
> The spec generators like Bikeshed and Respec have been updated to handle
> that switch so if you are using these tools, you probably have nothing
> to do.

I just checked Specref[1] and everything seems to be running smoothly
(we had moved to full https about a month ago in preparation for these
changes).

We'll keep monitoring the situation as new specs are published to make
sure the system stays up and is up to date.

Please let me know (or file an issue[2]) if you observe unexpected
behavior.

Thanks,

--tobie

--