Re: Some missing docs?

On July 6, 2016 at 6:41:25 AM, Rick Byers (rbyers@google.com) wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> And now I've found the thread
> where
> Marcos says he's in the process of migrating the docs, so presumably that's
> just still work-in-progress (despite the old docs site being gone already).

So, I had copied most of the text from the guide into the appropriate
ReSpec options, but you are correct that I didn't bring over the full
guide (so simple things like "how do I link?" were indeed missing).

I've added the guide here:

https://github.com/w3c/respec/wiki/User's-Guide

It needs a bit of editing - but all the essentials are now there.

Note that ReSpec does not yet support BS's super fancy cross-document
linking. I would like to work on that next month, after we finish the
transition to HTTPS-everywhere and the new PubRules checker is up an
running.

Kind regards,
Marcos