Re: ReSpec and how it gets used

I was aware that you were having issues Matt.  I was not aware they were
quite this dire.  Can you send us / me the URI to your rawgit tree so I can
figure out what the respec issue is?  As far as I know the ARIA trees were
fixed to work with the current ReSpec a couple of weeks ago.

As to your suggestions....  the approach I had wanted to take was to set
aria-busy to true on the body element until respec and any extensions were
complete.  ReSpec added a Promise that should facilitate this.  Do you
think this approach would work?

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops