RE: ReSpec and how it gets used

On Friday, June 3, 2016 3:19 PM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> It means that the gh-pages branch is raw respec source, not static
> saved output of respec.  Examples?  Sure.  http://w3c.github.io
> /webpayments-ig/VCTF/use-cases/ for example.  Basically everyone who
> uses respec at w3c EXCEPT ARIA / APA.  As far as I know.

We, the Hydra W3C Community Group also have dynamic Respec documents.
Recently I more often got reports that those documents don't render properly for some users. The last one I heard was that a fully patched IE11 can't render them.. I haven't verified that yet though.

Cheers,
Markus

--
Markus Lanthaler