Re: Deprecating the old pubrules on Aug 1st, 2016

Just to clarify something...

I assume the policy for document format is that the PRIMARY format must be
HTML5.  It remains the case that if a document has alternative versions in
whatever format, those will continue to be permitted.  We often include PDF
or EPub versions of Recommendations.  Moreover, if we update the RDFa
family of Recommendations again, we would of course include a version of
XHTML+RDFa that is encoded in XHTML+RDFa.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa/

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops