Re: ReSpec: highlighter and news

Marcos,

Thanks for all your hard work on this!  (For the record, while I am on the
'team' I did basically none of this.)

As we move ahead, I wonder how people would feel about harmonizing the
styles for things like example, issue, and webidl markup between ReSpec and
bikeshed.  I think this would help solidify the brand.  I also think it
would help if we just pushed those styles into the W3C base styles (at
least when ReSpec is in W3C mode).

One comment:

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:36 AM, <marcos@marcosc.com> wrote:

> * beatification of output. When you export (X)HTML for publication, ReSpec
> will try to beautify the generated code a bit for you (section tags will be
> nested, etc.).

I like that this is being 'beatified' - I had no idea you had a connection
to the Pope!

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops