Re: ReSpec: Intent to depracate XHTML 1.0 save support

> On 16 May 2016, at 9:32 PM, Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io> wrote:
>
> As I mentioned in the relevant PR, I think this is a bad idea.  There are a number of specs that were produced using XHTML 1, and if any of them need an update for errata of whatnot in the future, it will be impossible to do simply.

Well, not impossible - but you'd have to update the markup. Or throw in a legacy version of ReSpec (so, not a big deal).

Question: are any specs that are using xhtml 1.0 maintained today? Have they been updated in the last, say, 3-5 years? Are there examples of upcoming examples?