Re: [Project review] How to make the best of GitHub for your specification? - 17 December 2015

We have been using the GitHub wiki successfully in the Web Payments WG.
We use it to plan our meeting agendas, link to minutes and capture
high-level ideas that are then discussed on the issue list.

https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/