Re: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

Looks pretty good. A couple of comments:

1) The ToC on the side is sexy.  It would be nice if it were collapsible,
and it would be nice if it highlighted which section was being viewed.

2) ReSpec has the ability to have titles on notes and examples.  I assume
these changes that into account?

3) Are there changes we can be making to ReSpec now so that it takes
advantage of your changes?

4) How can we help?

--
Shane McCarron