Re: Introducing W3C's JavaScript repository

+1 to all of Tobi's suggestion on this thread.

In particular, I read the Team-only wiki page, and there's nothing there
that couldn't be public. Public resources are more likely to be
maintained, and more likely to help others understand our publication
processes.

Regards–
–Doug