Re: New publication workflow: Echidna 1.1.1 and Specberus 1.0.3 released

On March 18, 2015 at 9:15:43 AM, Robin Berjon (robin@w3.org) wrote:
> > The curl call above also returns an ID which you can use to check
> things. Just go to
> https://labs.w3.org/echidna/api/status?id=(https://labs.w3.org/echidna/api/status?id=%3Cthe-id-you-got-back%3E)
> and
> you'll get a JSON dump of the status (that is hopefully relatively
> self-explanatory). Again, this is a somewhat rough edge, it
> wouldn't be
> the end of the world to slap a UI on top of this.

Agree, but what would be even more awesome and totally badass would be to enable CORS on it. Then we can build our own custom UIs.

Enabling CORS on a lot of this would enable a lot of great stuff - like one click publication directly from the spec (Editor could just paste in the Token, which is saved securely locally). Then any errors could be reported in the spec itself (as you are working with it locally)... so nice.