[stylesheet] Whence the ".content" rule in the UD stylesheet?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 15:05:31 -0700
To: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
The Unofficial Draft stylesheet
<http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/w3c-unofficial> has a rule adding a
watermark to a .content element, on line 90:

.content {
  background-image: url(//www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/watermark-unoffficial.png);
  background-repeat: repeat;
  background-attachment: fixed;
}

What's this for?  What specs have a .content element, and is this
documented anywhere?

I ask because Bikeshedded specs happen to have a "content" class on a
wrapper element in their headings, so all their headings have an
unintelligible fragment of the watermark visible.  It just looks
weird.  Example: <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-text-4/>

I assume it's *supposed* to be styling the body element, it's just
targetting a class that some specs a long while ago happened to use on
their body.  Can we either remove this, or change its selector to
"body", so it stops being weird?  Either possibility works for me.

~TJ