Re: New publication workflow: Echidna 1.2.0, Specberus 1.1.0

On June 1, 2015 at 6:47:33 AM, Steve Faulkner (faulkner.steve@gmail.com) wrote:
> Hi, it's my understanding that the autopublishing system does not currently
> support note track documents. If so is it possible to make it support them?

Shouldn't a Note be the final "final state" for a document? I.e., every document is a working draft until it finally becomes a Note/REC/Whatever. If so, then your document could be auto published as a working draft - but just include some text in the status saying that "this is going to be a W3C Note at some point".