Re: Updating our /TR stylesheets

I am in favor of this. But as to changing the styles of previous specs... I
agree that styles should not be retroactively changed.  Some specs (notably
*mine*) often have PDF and postscript versions published along with them.
Changing a stylesheet would break things like that.  Also, if I remember
correctly, the previous attempt at changing the styles was pretty radical
and actually altered not just the look but also the order and some of the
content.  That was sort of a disaster.  Stylesheets can be used to alter
the look without munging the contents.  This is super important for A11Y
and I am sure we all know this.  Let's be careful, but let's make progress!

--
Shane McCarron