Re: What guidance can we give people about ReSpec and adding event listeners

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:05:28 -0500
To: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Cc: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
Sometimes.  But even if I do not. if respec is in "development mode" where
it is not compiled into a single file, all of the attendant requires and JS
loads can take some time.  When testing interactions between ReSpec and
local scripts it is usually helpful to use the source form of ReSpec
instead of the compiled form.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org> wrote:

> On 10/04/2015 19:31 , Shane McCarron wrote:
>
>> I ran into an interesting problem today. Even if ReSpec is the first
>> script in a sequence, there is a risk that subsequent scripts will load
>> and execute first.
>>

> Are you loading ReSpec with async?
>
> --

Shane McCarron