Re: ReSpec errors and Continuous Integration

Hi Dom,

> On 05 Nov 2014, at 11:37, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>
> I've modified a bit respec2html.js, the phantomjs script that allows to
> build the HTML output of a respec from the command line:
> https://github.com/w3c/respec/pull/357
>
> These modifications make it usable as a way to "validate" the
> correctness of a ReSpec document: when errors or warnings are emitted
> during the generation of the final HTML output, they can be printed out
> (using the -e and -w command lines parameters).
>
> These changes makes it also possible to use respec2html.js in a
> continuous integration environment where any "build" error triggers an
> alert.

I'm happy to see respec2html.js used in more places and get improvements from contributors :-) Initially it was an effort to scratch my own itch of making the snapshot generation from the CLI easier, but it seems like a good fit for CI too.

Thanks,

-Anssi