Re: Definitions, references, and tooltips

I realized this thread got sort of off topic.  What I was really trying to
determine was if anyone wanted ReSpec to continue to leave the 'title'
attribute on dfn elements.  Here is what I have decided:

For legacy purposes, title will continue to work as it always has in
ReSpec.  It influences the way that the definition is referenced, and is
left in place to act as a tooltip.

ReSpec will also support data-dfn-title (or whatever Bikeshed actually
uses) as a way of naming the way the definition can be referenced.  This
will support the Bikeshed syntax that includes 'aliases' for the
definition.

I will also add support for the related data-dfn attributes to ReSpec so
that you can scope your terms, mark them for export or not, and have local
aliases.

--
Shane McCarron