Re: github pages for ReSpec documentation?

FYI, the gh-pages stuff is already set up for the w3c repo at gitbug - the
only thing I am working on that uses it right now is respec-docs:

http://w3c.github.io/respec-docs/

I imagine that there will be other w3c repositories that take advantage of
the auto-publication feature over time.