Re: Various respec enhancements ...

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:01 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I'd *really* like ReSpec and Bikeshed to agree on this stuff, so that
>> I can autolink into ReSpec specs.
>
> So looking into this is on my todo list for Q4 this year.
>
> Would love to find a solution that simplifies cross-referencing between
> specs and searching for definitions within the whole platform, e.g. what's a
> browsing context, what the event loop, etc.
>
> Will look into the documentation you provided. Happy to chat more about this
> in a bit.

This has basically revolutionized CSS spec editing, and made the new
layout specs actually possible to write sanely (as they can just
cross-ref each other for terms, rather than requiring people to
remember precisely which words are terms of art, and what they mean,
and where they're defined).  I would love to help make this easier for
others, especially as it means I accrue the benefits as well.

~TJ