Re: ReSpec toolchain...

Hi shane

JS disabled is a reasonable case for providing a no JS copy, but is not an
accessibility requirement, nor is the use of lynx.

If we wanted to support accessibility lynx, we wouldn't be using ARIA or
many of the new HTML features.

further thoughts on lynx
http://blog.paciellogroup.com/2014/02/doesnt-work-lynx/

--