Re: Informative components of w3c specifications

I think what mark was reacting to was the suggestion that we also add text
to the header:  Note (informative)

I don't think anyone has objected to the concept of ensuring informative
portions of documents are wrapped in an element that correctly indicates
that state to people who are using assistive technology.

Maybe I missed something.