Re: syntax highlighting

Just to clarify, the current problem is that the built-in highlighter does
not envision a keyword that has a hyphen in it.  Which makes sense in most
languages.... a hyphen is a subtraction symbol.  The highlighter considers
this punctuation.  I am pretty sure I can teach it that in CSS a hyphen is
part of the keyword regular expression.