Re: [Pubrules] Proposed changes regarding references to editors' drafts

Marcos

I would think that if someone spends the time and effort to contribute as an editor, they should be listed as such.  If they are not contributing then perhaps should not be listed (or as editor of previous version).
It also seems appropriate to list authors.  Acknowledgements are sometimes tricky, but perhaps it is better to be inclusive.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia