Re: IDL problem

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Tobie Langel wrote:

> For the record, the DB didn't crash, the references added by Addison had syntactic issues AND an encoding issue which led the continuous integration system to reject the update. There was no service interruption.
>
> If these had been submitted sufficiently in advance, this wouldn't have been an issue in your case.
Having said that, we want to update my bibliography entry generator to make it prettier (link below). Using it would have avoided the reference issues that Addison introduced. Please remember it if you are creating references. We are also going to point people to it so they can use it from the specref docs.

I've pointed to it a few times already in this list:

http://marcoscaceres.github.io/bib_entry_maker/

I would like to hack at it during TPAC in the evenings. Would be great if people could help me with that.

--
Marcos Caceres