Re: Respec broken? (status section disappearing)

Oh :(  Okay, let's keep digging then.  The status section is automatically
included.  There is a call the removes your original #sotd text after it is
extracted, so that the new stuff can be inserted.  I suppose if insertion
happened before that somehow it would go crazy...

--
Shane P. McCarron