Re: Respec broken? (status section disappearing)

Okay - so just to be clear, using LC for the specStatus has restored
everything?  You have an sotd section and the headers look right?

I might get ambitious and do a new pull to add error checking on the
specStatus right at the top of processing.

--
Shane P. McCarron