Re: Proposed pubrules change for clearer indication of First Public/Last Call Working Draft at top of document

Hi Ian,

On Tuesday, 12 March 2013 at 19:03, Ian Jacobs wrote:

> On 12 Mar 2013, at 1:57 PM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
> > Hi Robin,
> > What's the rationale for this change? I see some suspicious characters ("Robin Berjon and Doug Schepers") were behind this.
> >

> Today information that a document is Last Call is available in the status section. Since we want people to review LCWDs in particular, it was suggested we have a clearer signal at the top. This proposal puts the phrase "Last Call" just below the title. (Same with "First Public" where we also want to raise awareness.)

Thanks very much for the clarification.

I'm still hopeful that we will one day just be able to call these "Lawyer Draft" or "Attorney Draft" (not a joke!… stop smiling!:))

Just my 2c.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au