Re: ReSpec suggestion: Update the template - and the spec

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:16:34 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org
Robin Berjon, Wed, 06 Mar 2013 10:50:35 +0100:

> Yes, I'm well aware that the documentation has over time become the
> weak spot in ReSpec.
  [ … snip … ]
> It's an open source project though :)

Actually, this seems like a matter of syncing (and adapting) the
ReSpec.js package from github space to w3c space. Under github, the
template file is part of the documentation directory, and the
documentation document and the documentation template at github are in
sync, AFAICT.

But in the W3C space, while the very documentation document appears new
and correct (in the sense that it contains a <script> element that
points to the latest version of ReSpec.js stored in W3C space[1]), it
points to a not-updated documentation template, where the script
element points to some kind of other (I guess older) version of ReSpec.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html#a-word-of-warning

--
leif halvard silli