Copyright change in W3C technical reports - please update tools

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 08:54:41 -0600
To: spec-prod Prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
Hi spec-prod,

Last week W3C announced [1] Beihang University as a new Host. This has an impact on the copyright statement in
W3C technical reports. I've updated pubrules [2] to include Beihang.

We encourage you to update your tools as quickly as possible. The Webmaster will accept publications without Beihang
in the copyright statement through 28 February 2013.

Note: I asked our legal staff whether we could simplify the copyright statement to "W3C". In short the answer was that we can't.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs

[1] http://www.w3.org/News/2013#entry-9685
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules?uimode=filter