Re: specifying PR end in ReSpec?

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:49:49 -0500
Cc: <spec-prod@w3.org>
To: "<Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>

Le 2 janv. 2013 à 12:22, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> a écrit :
> ReSpec has support for specifying the end of LC and CR with lcEnd and crEnd.

I'm not sure these make sense either.
Or more exactly the end of LC and CR are "desired end" for receiving feedback, not necessary the end of the period by itself. On the Rec Track, basically documents do not exit a stage, but enter in a stage when all ENTRANCE criteria are met.

> Does it have similar support for specifying the end of PR? prEnd did not seem to have any effect and is not mentioned in the documentation. I think it should be added, similar to the others. Am I missing something here?

Is there a deadline for the feedback of PR, which is basically more a process for people who wants to communicate with W3C communications Team for example Press Release statements, etc.

Or where you thinking about something else?

--
Karl Dubost, a Web opener to hire
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/