Re: Feeling stupid about references

Find that gross? I'm all ears for a better solution. Using localBiblio in that case seemed like the most lightweight option.

Concerning the pull request, let me get back to you separately. TR/ is being completely revamped, and I'm hoping that we should be able to completely automate all W3C specs including the ones which aren't sourced for now.

--tobie