Re: Please don't shout or throw things at this respec newbie

Robin Berjon, Mon, 03 Jun 2013 22:58:04 +0200:
> On 03/06/2013 22:40 , Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>> Robin Berjon, Mon, 03 Jun 2013 22:17:26 +0200:

>> Hm - I think that it is the same bug *except* that I did not understand
>> what I was reporting … (I did not locate the bug.) And so I ended up
>> reporting something else. :-D
>
> Heh :) In the bug you mention "INVALID_STATE_ERR: DOM Exception 11",
> which is a different type of error — so I thought it must be
> something else.

Seems you could be right. Must check. But I had the same newbie bad
experience as he had. :-)

> That said I noted that both the RequireJS and the jQuery that were
> used were pretty old, so I've updated them. But I need to test more
> before releasing.

Good.

> If your problem came from error code 12 too, then the fix I made for
> Henry is likely to fix for you too. That said, same warning: use
> XHTML at your own risk, it's not something any of the ReSpec
> developers ever use (in recent history at least), and it's not tested
> for.

Apart from ’author using a non-polyglot file’, I see 2 risks:
  * script that reference non-wellformed, non-polyglot templates
  * document.write somewhere in the code
--
leif halvard silli