Re: Update on the publication process project

On 30/05/2013 13:06 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
> Could also work, but we need someone to do the work. Maybe the RDF
> generation code can be moved to GH. At least we could look at it and
> we would have a higher chance of having someone fix it.

I'm not familiar with this specific code, but some of the stuff that
powers w3c.org is pretty old (the site, which is far from small, has
been operating for two decades in row — a lot of crap can accumulate
over such a period of time given that there's been no "reset" it's a
tribute to the system team that it even holds together) and I wouldn't
be surprised if open sourcing this specific part of the code wouldn't be
helpful.

For instance, the source for pubrules is available if you want it. But
you don't :)