Re: Update on the publication process project

On Thursday, 30 May 2013 at 08:27, Tobie Langel wrote:

> Did the first (semi-) automatic merge from /TR today (ran scripts/rdf.js).
>
> Here's the output commit: https://github.com/tobie/specref/commit/46240442.
>
> Works like a breeze. This should be the end of manual updates to the biblio.js for all things W3C. :)
This is great. What would be nice is to now move all the W3C refs to a private resource that is managed exclusively by the system (accessed through the REST API).

External refs can then be managed by the community more easily without being confused if a w3c ref changes at [what appears to be] random.
> Note we still have to decide what data the main entry should expose by default and then decide where to implement this (in the API, or in scripts/rdf.js).
>
> I'll be moving the repo to github.com/w3c (http://github.com/w3c) in the near future.

This is great. All that is really needed now is a pubsubhubbub setup that pings the service to do an update.

I'm really excited to see this stuff finally - been waiting for years! great work Tobie! :)

--
Marcos Caceres