Re: Let's update the Respec documentation!

WG-NOTEs, especially for FPWD need clarification of the best practice.

for a note it is specStatus: "WG-NOTE",    (perhaps the other various options should be removed)

for FPWD NOTE I believe it is specStatus: "FPWD" , with sotd mentioning that it is Note track (if needed)  (despite the ever-confusing FPWD-NOTE option)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia