Re: ResSpec failure on data-include (RESOLVED)

I've resolved this issue, there is nothing wrong with either data-include or data-onlinclude. They both work great.

My source file was hopelessly out of date, as it hasn't been changed in a while. I now remember I replaced my function with showXML to address this and probably other issues.

Thanks, and apologies for the interruption.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia