Re: Local references in ReSpec

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:21:58 +0100, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org> wrote:

>> What about adding a line of code using this in the "test
>> specification"[1] or even better document it?
>>
>> BTW is [1] still updated or is it moved somewhere else (or is it simply
>> not updated?)
>>
>> [1] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html
>
> The documentation is currently the worst part of ReSpec. It's still
> accurate thanks to backwards compatibility, but it's missing a lot of
> useful bits.
>
> Fixing that is my next big step.

I just realized my question was confusing (due to [1] pointing to the
wrong place).

I was wondering if you still update the "test specification", i.e. the the
specification where each feature is used to check that it works. i.e. this

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/test-spec/index.html

--
Giuseppe Pascale
TV & Connected Devices