Vocabulary / dataset available that describes W3C structures + specs

From: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 00:49:20 +0200
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Are there any published dataset that includes?
- specs and some of their metadata
- workgroups that they come from.
- workgroups and activities/domains they are part of
- other wonderful data and their relationships....dare I say "Linked Data"

There was some tr.rdf file [1] and now we have ReSpec biblio.js [2]. Seems
like we have some work to define organizations [3].

To restate the question, are there any chances that something like this is
being put in place?  Would be great to have some endpoints in place
someday that could be used for query or fetch.

[1] - http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf
[2] - http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html
[3] - http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/org/index.html

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net