Re: Testing respec3

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 05:00:34 -0400
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
CC: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
I believe you just open SpecRunner.html in a browser and it runs all the tests. From there, you can click on a group or specific test to just run it.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net<mailto:gregg@greggkellogg.net>

On Oct 11, 2012, at 10:49 AM, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com<mailto:shane@aptest.com>> wrote:

I see that respec3 has a test suite of sorts, and when I make changes I
would like to test them, but it is not clear to me how to *run* the
tests.  Mostly because I am obtuse I expect.  Is there documentation on
how to set up a local git repository so I can test before I commit my
changes?

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120