Re: biblio.js update best practice?

On 24/09/2012 19:22 , Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:
> What is the best way to test a change to biblio.js before pulling it
> into the main build?

In general I only do the most cursory test of biblio.js: I check the
syntax. For that, I just do node bibrefs/biblio.js. If it doesn't blow
up then the syntax is fine.

> Is there a way to create a local build that you can link to from your
> document to test out any bibliography changes or additions?

Yup — see other mail. With that, any change will appear immediately upon
reload.

> I could craft a test document/Javascript to pull in biblio.js and
> generate a full bibliography for testing - has anyone already done
> this?

Apparently, I did that in 2009 :)
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/biblio.html That page would need
updating to use the new stuff.