Re: References Re: What are the requirements/problems? Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 15:53:17 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
On 12/24/2011 11:52 AM, Marcos Caceres wrote:

>> Just make
>> sure the new biblios can handle all the entries we've needed during the
>> last 5 years or so, and we'll be fine. In particular, that will maximize
>> the likelihood that when minor changes are made to existing standards, the
>> new template can be considered.
>
> Agreed.
>
> It would be great to actually hear from those that are working on the template.
> They've been a little too silent ;)

I think I agree with Noah's assertion that designing /TR/ URL schemes and
tackling the issue of live /TR/ drafts, while worthy of discussion, is
out-of-scope for the template update.

Wrt working on templates, I've only gotten as posting the wiki page earlier.
Sorry, it's a bit of a side-project for me, and I haven't been very organized
lately. :)

~fantasai