Other designation than "Editor"?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:50:33 +0100
To: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>

This came up at TPAC, but I have not seen much follow-up. Not sure if this
is the appropriate list either, but I thought I would try. There's a bunch
of specifications where the person designated as "Editor" does a whole lot
more than copy-and-pasting some WG agreed text. I.e. the research, writing
all the text, and discussing the subject with everyone. More like an
"Author" I guess. Does it make sense to distinguish the two?

Anne van Kesteren