Re: References Re: What are the requirements/problems? Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

Could someone please reach out to the people who maintain the citation
libraries at http://xml.resource.org/ and try to make sure we and they
are working off the same data?

They provide the reference citations to W3C documents for a
significant portion (half?) of IETF documents published, and have been
doing an XML citation library for ~7 years.

              Harald