Joint specs

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:46:20 +0100
To: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
Hi all,

I've been looking at generating boilerplate for specifications produced jointly by multiple groups but pubrules doesn't seem to have set rules for this. All the documentation I could find was:

"""
Note: Contact the Communications Team for suitable adaptations in the case where a document has been published jointly by more than one group. In the adaptation, be sure that the text for informative-only specs or specs not going to Rec is the same as the standard text.
"""

Is there some existing boilerplate or should I just scare something up and hope that it flies? I've been looking for examples but all the documents I could find that were worked on by multiple groups either seem to have been published by just one or haven't been published at all yet.

PS: I know that this isn't the Comms Team, but I thought that others could be interested in the answer too :)